Re: Brake rattle

I've been plagued by a rattle from the rear as well. It is especially noticeable
when driving with the windows open on a narrow street. Since it seems to
come from both sides, I was wondering if it could be the lower shock mounts,
which
on my '84 have a separate bolt which goes through a tab welded to the axle.

Anyone ?

>I'm hearing a major rattle from the right rear area. The rattle is brake
>related because it stops when the brake is depressed. Its driving me crazy.
>Upon inspection of the brake assembly, I could not find anything loose!?!  I
>know this seems vague but it seems that these cars tend to have the same
>problems so maybe...
>
>Thanks
>ron
>rmyrick@msn.com

Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !