[no subject]

OK, my husband Shannon is on this thing all the time saying what kind of
great hints and pointers he gets. And I must admit that even though I'm
a "chick", I love reading all ya'lls stories - I'm a car nut too and can
get down and pull a tranny with the best of them.

The reason I'd rather be here than on some damn mommy-sewing-parenting
list is because I can't stand women whining and complaining and bitching
about everything under the sun...and now this?

God, you guys are worse than a bunch of bored old housewives. Can we get
back to all the cool racing stuff??

Michelle :)

p.s. We have a SVO that runs 13.9's that I drive on the track too and
have put a few Cobras and 5.0's on their way home...and my daily driver
Honda (is it stock?!?!) has a 5" tip and it's great (I don't remember
who mentioned it before with all the back and forth crap going on)...the
SVO has a 4".