Re: your mail

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Bud Morton wrote:

> There were alot of guys replying directly to me...instead of to the
> entire list, that were agreeing with me. You were just limited on what
> you saw. So,..if the majority agreed with me ...would I be RIGHT then
> Brian?

And what if ppl on the other side of the coin got jus as many msgs?  U
think jus cuz I dont come on the list and say "I got alot of private
messages sayin drill that asshole" that i didn't?

> the masses.

Umm, so?  What r u trying to do?  Start the anti dragracing SVO's
coalition?

->86 Escort..12.06@57 1/8th mile:) ..but gets me where I gotta