Re: The 3 grand....

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Dave Compton wrote:

> I'm thinking it'll run low 13s, maybe.  Maybe better.  Who knows, but Eric
> Weber did 13.08 on stocker stuff than this....
>
> Comments, conjecture, flames?

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!  Why do even bother????? You would have a much
better drag car if you got a 5.0 and did a 2.3 swap:)  Preferably a
Cobra......Everyone knows you cant drag that thing.  It can go rite and
left, but there is something wrong with the suspension of an SVO that
makes it unstable and very unpredictable in a straight line:)

->86 Escort..12.06@57 1/8th mile:) ..but gets me where I gotta