My Vote

Dave,

If you're counting, put me down for "A moderated list". I realize it's more
work for you, but I'm getting tired of seeing all the flame-wars,
profanity, and unrelated posts. It's ridiculus to have to read all these
messages, just looking for the one or two posts that might contain useful
tidbits.  We used to have some very knowledgeable people (Mike Fleming
comes to mind) who would contribute a lot, but those people seem to have
"gone away" - maybe they got tired of all the crap too. I remember you
talking about several other "key individuals" being on the list, don't you
get embarrased with the stuff that goes on here?

Just my two cents worth...

James E. Reese

james@reese.org
http://reese.org/james/index.htm