Re: Bud does have a point...

I agree, Buds question was basically why do you drage race as opposed to road
race and I think mostly the answer has been given that its an easily
accessible tool for determining whether or not a change to the vehicle has
been beneficial or not. Its a lot easier to find a drag strip to use which is
open more often and are more plentiful to find than a road coarse. In my
area(D.C.area), you have to travel 3 and 1/2 hours to get to the nearest road
coarse or you can have your choice of 5 local dragstrips in the area which
could take 10 min(for me) or 1 hour for others to get to.

Paul
86 Bright red