Re: Bud does have a point...

Cory,
 The reason you don't see any S.V.O.'s in Solo competition is because of
where S.C.C.A. in their ultimate wisdom classifies the car.Years ago it was
in G-stock and was very competitive (I know I was there) then they moved
the car to B-stock where it had no chance in hell of being competitive.Now
in their great wisdom thay have put it in F-stock where it will still be
uncompetitive.If they put it back into G-stock or a class where it can be
competitive I would be back.Hope this helps you understand why you don't
see any racing in S.C.C.A.Solo Competition.

      Neil

             Former Pro Solo/Solo II G-stock S.V.O. guy