Re: Brake rattle

Rod Lilak wrote:

> >Are you guys using the stock rattle clips on your rear pads?

> Yes. They seem to grip pretty firm. When I first changed out the rear pads
> (after 100K miles....) I was expecting the rattle to go away because one of the
> clips was broken.

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.  I'm not
talking about the "thingies" attached to the pad that go into the
piston, I'm talking about a bent piece of wire that goes under the
bottom of the pad where it rests on the caliper that holds the pad up
as far as it can go.  You have those, too?