Re: Brake Pad formulation

Rod Lilak wrote:

> My originals seemed to last forever, and the Ford parts counter guys didn't
> know.  But I have been less than impressed with the replacements I put on from
> the standpoint of dust, squeal, and wear.
>
> What are others using ?

I wish Performance Friction or Hawk or somebody made a rear pad, but all
I've ever been able to find other than stock and cheapies that suck, is
the old Motorsport high performance metallics...I don't know if they're
semi or full, but they work decent...but not great.  At least they're
not noisy...

I bought my latest set from Sacramento Mustang/Classic Corral.