Re: ATR exhaust...summary.

dB,

> was this the $700 setup, plus $130 for the downpipe?  Which cats (if any)
> are you using, or were they included?

The ATR setup I bought was $495 ($625 with shipping) and had SS pipes
and Mild Steel Mufflers that are coated with the Alum. stuff.  I
opted for this because in Colorado we don't have as many chemical on
the roa in the winter as the people back east.

The ATR system is a cat-back system that bolts to the end of the
stock downpipe with converter.

I bought the 3" downpipe from Classic Corral for $129 ($135 with
shipping) which does not have a cat.  I do not live in an emmissions
controlled country so the cat is not an issue.

So the total price with shipping for the exhaust system turbo to rear
bumper is $760 including shipping.

Chris Roth
85 Bright Red SVO
86 Silver Metallic SVO