Re: Brake rattle

>I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.  I'm not
>talking about the "thingies" attached to the pad that go into the
>piston, I'm talking about a bent piece of wire that goes under the
>bottom of the pad where it rests on the caliper that holds the pad up
>as far as it can go.  You have those, too?
>
>--
>Carl_Morris@StorTek.Com

Yes - the little pieces that look like they are coat hanger wire.
Per Chris Constanzo's suggestion - I'll look at the top mounts.
Has anyone had any problems with the lower mounts ?
Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !