Anyone wanna buy an Escort?:)

Well, some of you may remember that I was gonna build a Merkur.  The car
was a parts car when i bought it that I ad hi hopes for.  Also, during the
summer I had a guy who lives a few hours away that saw my homepage write
me askin aobut the 2.3 turbo swap into a Pinto.  He was also wanting to
know if I needed any parts cuz his 2.3 was also in a Merk, that he was
gonna part out and jus use the motor.  Also, the only reason he was doin
this to the car was cuz it was his wifes car and she got a new one and it
was sittin there.
Well, I went down there and looked at it, and we made a deal that when he
found a Pinto, I would buy the body minus wheels and motor and tranny for
500.  Well, I guess he never found a Pinto, cuz i never heard back from
him...
Till yesterday.  basically said he was lookin to get a house, and every
bit counted towards a downpayment.  $650 bux, the whole car:)
85 or 86 Merk(I'll remember one of these days:), 5 speed, sunroof, heated
seats(big priority here in Florida), and I guess a bunch  of the other
electrical goodies these cars come with...
Only probs i know of is it needs a turn signal switch, clutch(badly), dent
in front fender.  Also it has a leak in the turbo feed line??  Weird,
never seen that before, and wouldn't beleive it if I hadn't seen it, cuz
it leaks rite where the little braket attatches the line to the exhaust
manifold.  Also, it has atleast 3 different kinds ofg injectors. An
aftermarket black one, a brown top, an GREEN top, and I cant see whats on
3.
but yeah, these things drive sweet. it wa a little over 2 hours of driving
to get home last nite, and it was smoooth.  Also amazing how quiet the 2.3
is with a full exhaust:)

->86 Escort..12.06@57 1/8th mile:) ..but gets me where I gotta