Parting out 84 SVO

I know you guys hate to see this but I had no choice, some moron really
screwed this one up. Anyway, I bought the car for parts for myself and I wont
need all of it. Let me know what you are looking for and I will let you know
if I have it. The car has no motor,no trans,no wheels,no nose,no front
seats,no door panels and pretty much no straight panels on the car. And just
to make everyone cringe, the car was painted Mint Green--kinda looks like the
bottom of a Florida swimming pool.

Paul
Bright Red 86