86 XR-7 Cougar Turbo

I ran accross an 86 Turbo cougar the other day, the car has a crispy
interior(can you say faulty ignition switch) I can and Ford did not recall
86's so everyone if you have not already, replace your ignition switch with
the new one(less than $5)cheap insurance. Anyway if anyone can use any parts
off this thing, the guy will let the stuff go cheap cheap. I got the
foglights off it so they are gone but the motor is still complete. Email me
if you want anything off it. If you are local to the Maryland area, You could
probably get the whole car pretty cheap if you want it for anything.And I
could take you to the car to see it.Hope this can help someone out there.

Paul
Bright red 86