Re: head gasket

On Sat, 27 Sep 1997 YamahaRdr@aol.com wrote:

> whats up all, while at the track last night making my first pass, i managed
> to smoke up the whole track(like spy hunter), and i was just curious on what
> is the best head gasket to run?  i was running the Fel-pro's with the steel
> ring, should i stay with these or go some other route, thanks in advance.

Those Felpros are about the best off the shelf normal head gaskets in my
opinion.  Are you having a prob with blowing them? If so, ever think about
getting o-rings?  Sure your not torchin head gaskets from detonation?
13.62 with a blown head gasket sounds like you have a pretty strong
running car!

->86 Escort..12.06@57 1/8th mile:) ..but gets me where I gotta