84 SVO parts

Well, the SVO flag is flying at half mast today, weve lost another one. I
finished parting out this one and its on its way to becoming a Beer can. Here
is a few items I have gone through with prices. I will post more as I go
through the pile of parts.

1) Door glass $25 each
2) Right power window motor $20
3) 84 lower rear spoiler (painted mint green) $125
4) Sail panels(painted mint green) $65 pair
5) Rear interior panels(the large plastic ones) $25 pair
6) Glove box $25
7) Plastic cowl cover(excellent shape just needs repainting)$30
8) Tilt steering column $50
9) wiper motor $10
10) Dash panels (black fuzzy ones) $80 pair
11) Side view mirrors $15 each
12) Parking brake assembly(leather is fair) $40

Buyer pays shipping.Open to trades, I have 5 cars and always looking for
parts for my cars. Thanks, Paul