Re: Differences in `84 & `86 turbos?

Supposedly;

5 speed XRs were .63
Automatic XRs were .48

My autos are .48.  I haven't checked the stick ones.  It's much harder to
see the number on the 85 and up turbos.  If anybody else wants to go look,
it is next to the turbo to exhaust manifold bolts.  It is between 2 close
together bolts, ie, the short side of the flange.  I can;t remember if it
was towards the back or the front though.

I'm now firmly convinced I'm gonna run the .63 turbine and TO4 S trim
compressor.  As Scott says,and I "think", the GN compressor is hardly even
worth the trouble as an upgrade.

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton