2.3 turbo questions..

Hey all, I have a 2.3 turbo in my 87 tbird coupe I just bought, and I
have a handful of questions..

can the smaller 7 blade AC fan be attached inline with the factory 4
blade fan? it seems to be a waste not to use it...

I want to change the timing belt. According to the book, I need to
remove the water pump pulley, which looks easy enough, but how do you
remove the crank pulley? It looks like there is 1 bolt, the big crank
bolt.. and where can I get a new Belt and tensioner?

lastly, I recently changed the sparkplug wires with some regular pep
boys specials ($20) and now the motor is missing and sputtering.. I
tried my best not to cross any wires.. I read that wire type was very
important on these motors, can someone tell me what's up? I didn't
change a thing except for the wires, and now it went from running great
to pretty bad..

thanks..

jason k.