[no subject]

Hey guys,

Found some SVOs For Sale:

FOR SALE:
85.5 Ford Mustang

Condition: Good 115000 miles
One of 436 made. Black, interior excellent body straight rust fee. Some
nicks on front end. Car
needs minor attention to make perfect.
K&N filter, adjustable fuel regulator, 110gph pump, 3" downpipe.
Adjutable adjustable boost.

Asking B.O. dollars (US)
Don't "need" to sell but don't have time to work on it anymore and could
use the Garage space. Will
only sell to individual who knows the value of this car beyond dollars.
Call (919)353-2421.

Contact: Matt Tait ( MTSVO85@aol.com )
Area: Greenville , N.C.

85.5 Ford Mustang SVO

Condition: Excellent 18000 miles
All original, all documentation. Every optional available except
competition prep. Extremely rare
color (dark sage, i.e. dark green). Want to sell to someone who will
preserve this one of a kind car.
None, completely original.

Asking Neg dollars (US)
Price is negotiable. Call me on 248-644-1131.

Contact: Brian Wegner ( BWEGNER1@FORD.COM )
Area: Birmingham , MI

1986 Ford Mustang SVO

Condition: Good 143000 miles
Black SVO with Cloth, no sunroof. Original Owner. Overall good shape,
but body needs paint.
All original.

Call evenings at 408-761-2169 (Pacific Time).

Contact: Stephen Caron ( SCARON@AOL.COM )
Area: Watsonville , CA

86 Ford Mustang SVO

Condition: Good 95,000 miles
runs great, but needs some work.
all the goodies...need to sell ASAP!

Asking nego dollars (US)
call or e-mail

Contact: ERIC SCHNEGELBERGER ( eschneg@enol.com )
Area: orem , ut

85.5 Ford Mustang SVO

Condition: Very good. 82k miles
One-owner rare 85.5 collector car. Sunroof, cloth seats. Interior and
paint light gray. Never raced
or abused, well maintained.
Asking $9000 dollars (US)
Please use EMail, or snail-mail inquiries to me at: P. O. Box 4244 Cary,
NC 27519 The EMail
address is only for inquiries about this ad. Spam/Velveeta will reported
to postmasters.

Contact: George Alan Esworthy ( svo4sale@mindspring.com )
Area: Raleigh , NC

1984 Ford Mustang SVO

Condition: Excellent Condition miles
Charcoal Gray Metallic - One owner -Excellent condition - must be seen
to be appreciated -
Asking 8500.00 dollars (US)
contact at 717-368-1206 - PA

Contact: Joe Mondell ( monjose@lycoming.edu )
Area: Montoursville , PA

85 Ford Mustang SVO

Condition: NEW!!!!!! 000006 miles
New Red 85 SVO- Never on road. All SVO options. For info call Dave at
912-729-3460 or
E-mail fordman@eagnet.com
Asking $18,000 dollars (US)

Contact: Dave Johnston ( fordman@eagnet.com )