Rear for sale..I'm tired of lookin at it!

Anyone in Florida or have the means in general to get to Tampa need or
want a 8.8 trac loc rear end with 3.55's?  For Fox chassis.
Needs brakes, but even if you have a 7.5 rite now, you can swap everything
over.
Please get it.  Im tired of steppin over it.  I think I have some other
stuff, but can't think what it is off the top of my head...
$200 obo.

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)