Re: Engine picture?

>Does anyone have a GOOD picture of the SVO engine compartment?  If you do
>could you please E-mail me one?  1984 if you have it please.

I have pictures of my recent 86 rebuild.  Tell me what format (Photoshop,
JPG, GIF, etc,) and what platform (Mac or PC) you are running and I'll post
them after I get them scanned in.

Monty  86 SVO

PS.  For those that just read my statement about having a tired engine.
Yes, I recently rebuild my engine.  No, I haven't tried for 140 mph, so I
don't know if my new rebuild has regained the lost 140 mph capability
yet...  I don't know what my current top speed is.