Re: Rear for sale..I'm tired of lookin at it!

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Chris Roth wrote:

> Scott,
>
> >Anyone in Florida or have the means in general to get to Tampa need or
> >want a 8.8 trac loc rear end with 3.55's?  For Fox chassis.
> >Needs brakes, but even if you have a 7.5 rite now, you can swap everything
> >over.
>
> Shoot, you should have sold this 6 months ago, I was in Clearwater with a
> 24' Ryder truck and would have grabbed everything you had.

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!! I have had that thing lyin around for over a year
now!
What were u doin in Clearwater?

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)