Re: Engine picture?

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Monty Abbott wrote:

> >Does anyone have a GOOD picture of the SVO engine compartment?  If you do
> >could you please E-mail me one?  1984 if you have it please.
>
> I have pictures of my recent 86 rebuild.  Tell me what format (Photoshop,
> JPG, GIF, etc,) and what platform (Mac or PC) you are running and I'll post
> them after I get them scanned in.

I hope you mean send them private and not post them.  Ask who wants them
and send them out, becuase alot of us do not have the space on our
accounts for another 300k of jpgs.  I caught alot of hell on the SHO list
for that once.

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)