Re: Lower Balljoints -- SVO Owners Association Offering

At 11:45 AM 9/30/97 -0500, Matthew C. Jennings - UTL wrote:
>Has anyone replaced the balljoints in the front A-arms of an SVO.  I'm
>attempting it but finding replacements very difficult to find?

The SVO Owners Association has a offering for lower control arms at a very
attractive price -- not cheap, mind you, but attractive compared to what
our other options have been.

Yet another reason to join!

E-mail me for information and I will keep you posted.

Jim Dvorak
'86 Shadow Blue -- 1 of 69

Publisher/Editor, THE SVO CHRONICLES
Journal of the Mustang SVO Owners Association of Southern
California/Southwest Region

Mailing Address:
      Mustang SVO Owners Association
      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 109
      Huntington Beach, CA 92647-3039

            E-mail: jim@mustangsvo.org / jdvorak@deltanet.com
            Phone: 714-891-9835
            Fax: 714-891-6715
            http://www.mustangsvo.org

Plan Now: Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm! Sunday, April 19,
1998! Visit www.fordcarclubs.org or contact me for more information and
day-of-show gatherings.

For SVO Owners Association Membership Information which includes the
quarterly Turbo Times Newsletter, send me an e-mail with your mailing address.