Nov 97 Muscle Mustangs &Fast Fords magazine....

Please indulge me for a moment....

Homer Simpson mode on!

"IN YER FACE!!!!"  IN YER FACE, NED FLANDERS!"

Homer Simpson mode off.

On page 65, in the article titled, "E-Town Shuffle", about the 1997 "Fords
at Englishtown", NJ meet, in the center picture to the left of some babe
named Midi Miller is ...... MY 84 SVO!!!!!!!

The caption reads " Midi Miller found three of the finest SVO Mustangs in
the show area."

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Un-Be-Flippin-Lievable!!

Man, the car was dirty, and I only brought it in, cuz Tim won First place
on Saturday when he was 1 of 1 SVOs.  So I figured I could uphold 2nd
place.  :)

But then Ralph and Vinnie showed up with their PERFECT SVOs. And MY car
makes it in the mag, go figure. Tim's isn't even in the picture.  Oh, I
nailed 4th place on Sunday, cuz there were only 4 SVOs there....

Mike Abbey and I were the only SVOs to go down the 1/4 mile, that weekend.

And no, I don't want to discuss my time....

Are you *sure* you really have an SVO, Tim? :))))

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton
I knew drivin' all over the East coast would pay off somehow!