Re: SVO injectors on a 5.0

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Mark S. Fullerton wrote:

>   You get better drive with a Power MOSFET... I think even Radio Shack has
> something but not sure how fast it can switch. What is the range of ON TIME
> of the injectors?

I have no idea how long a 100% duty cycle pulse would be..all I know is it
sounds like "tick tick tick tick" at idle:)
Are me and mark the only ones remotley interested in this?

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)