cam

How are u guys today?  Well while i am changing the head gasket on my car i
would like to try a different cam setup.  You guys have been talking of the
Engle Cam, and i thought that someone on the list sold them.  If that person
still does please e-mail me so that i can get one, then i can tell u guys the
difference between that and the FMS roller.  thanks in advance

steve

86 SVO, new gasket installed, in the process of reassembly, and then its back
to the track to see if i cant blow another,   hahahhahaha,  you have to pay
to play!