Steering Wander

I've noticed in both my SVOs (although one more than the other) that at medium
cruising speeds and with no braking, the car tends to all of a sudden develop
a strong tendancy to turn in one direction or the other. It appears to have no
effect on pavement sloping (for rain removal) and can happen sometimes due to
a bump. Its sometimes like something is temporarily knocked out of
place.Sometimes a quick jerk of the wheel causes the return to an on-center
feel. Any ideas??? (its does not appear to be an alignment issue)

ron
"rmyrick@msn.com"
2 86 svos