RE: Steering Wander

Ron, I have a similiar prob when I put the car into a hard turn at speed
(on/off ramp). The car turns to a specific point and then tries to
return-to-center. This basicly causes a jerking motion in the wheel
where you pull, it pulls, you pull etc.

When I put my new struts on a few months ago, I found a locked up
tie-rod. I moved it around and lubed the hell out of it. 90% of the prob
went away. I'm waitng to install a new 15:1 rack before I replace the
rods. I also have the incorrect tires and wheels on the car which I'm
sure adds to the stress on the rods.

Anyhow, maybe you should give your tierods a quick look over

Mike