Re: dead car

Brad,
 Did you replace just the terminals or the cables?? It still sounds like a
battery connection was the cause.If you changed just the terminals, then go
and replace the cables with Ford cables.The Ford cables have the proper
connectors attached and do not cost that much.Replacement terminals always
corrode at a fast rate because they are not sealed.Hope this helps.
                                                      Neil