Nuggets-O-wisdom (or maybe BS) from the DSM list.

The DSM FAQ has a list of max horsepower for a few different
turbo's, mostly japanese.  Here's what they listed for a
couple of Garrets:

>                  T3 (super 60)/T2.5 hybrid         265-280 HORSEPOWER
>                  T3 (super 60)/T2.8 hybrid         270-320 HORSEPOWER

Who know who came up with that, though.

Also, the guy that was having the problem with stuttering under
boost with race gas (like me) came to the conclusion that he'd
damaged his plug wire boots and was arcing through the boot to
the inside of the plug socket at high boost.