Fuel Tank

Lately I've been having problems with the smell of gas  inside my car after
refueling. When I fill the tank to half  I don't smell any thing but any
more than half  I can start to smell gas. And If  I fill it so it's full
the smell of gas so bad it drives me out of the car. I've tried everything
I even dropped the tank and everything looked ok. Could there be a vent
tube or hose that I
missed, has anyone else had this problem help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Dalbec
Cisco Systems, Inc.
1035 C Walsh Ave.,
Santa Clara, CA 95134