Magazines

Anyone know a good magazine that carries, articles, and part suppliers
for our  SVO's and 2.3L cars. I get MM&FF but the aritcles are few and
far between.
If there aren't any maybe we should all band together and send E-Mails
to one of the magazines requesting more articles and parts suppliers.
Also those that are in the SVOOA could get those people involved. (I am
still waiting for membership package) It seems silly that we sit waiting
for months for the "Tiny Avenger" article to finally be finnished. And
search aimlessly through magazines for tid bits of information.

Any comments or thoughts?

Dennis.
84 SVO, Silver