Re: Magazines

I'll agree with the fact that there needs to be more info published on the
2.3 turbo for us but the fact of the matter is that we are a very small group
compared to the 5.0 group and the aftermarket supports the 5.0 much more than
the 2.3. It would be great if a magazine catered to our crowd but we may find
that to be a dream. I say go for it, It certainly can't hurt but we have to
understand at the same time that our requests may fall on deaf ears.
Go after MMFF, Maybe if enough of us send the message to them via email, they
might at least respond or better, give us what we want.

Paul
Bright red 86