87-88 TurboCoupe Struts

Hey Guys!!

I am considering buying a set of electronically adjustable struts and shocks
from a crashed 87- 88 TurboCoupe to install in my 86 T-C, does anyone know if
these shocks work without the electrics hooked up?  Another thought that
comes to mind is do these struts last very long (how many miles) and do they
adjust far enough to be make a difference? If that doesn't work I will have
to buy a set of aftermarket shocks, if so what kind should I get? Remember
this is a street driven car with stock springs. I don't have enough money for
the Konis but I would love to have that adjustability. Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!
Rich "Question Man" Stark
AKLARION@aol.com