ATR Exhaust

Chris,

Thanks for turning me on to the mailing list.....what a resource!!  I read
your comments on the ATR exhaust and I just had a couple of questions.  I
sent for
the info from ATR...the system looks great.   My main concern is over the
tailpipe
exit....is it not in the stock location???   Does it hang lower or what??  Do
the pipes
look like the stock LX 5.0 or someting else.  I just wanted a great flowing
system
with a stock exhaust look.  Thought you might have some more input after
living with
yours for a while now.  Any info is helpful....my exhaust is shot...also, has
anybody
tried the headers from there or ETS.  Does it really help??

Larry Hill
White86