Re: Magazines

In a message dated 97-10-03 05:54:27 EDT, SVO8ntno50@aol.com writes:

<< Go after MMFF, Maybe if enough of us send the message to them via email,
they
 might at least respond or better, give us what we want. >>

 I think we should A) Write a nice formal letter about this subject and the
growing market of 2.3li turbo performance to MM&FF as a group (the SVO e-mail
list) or B) we each write a letter, covering the topics in which we all want
included and flood their e-mail box!   Any contributing writers out there?

-Eric