Re: 3" exhaust -- ETS Has One.

At 03:42 PM 10/3/97 -0700, Larry wrote:
>  hi just went to the local muffler shop and ask about doing this to my
car and
>they didn't seem to know about a BIG job like that.anyone a know about a kit
>that i can get that is made good. must be mandrel bent from the downpipe
>back and the hi flow cat. thanks larry
>*************************************
>Larry
>prairie@yelmtel.com
>*************************************

Larry,

The new catalog I just got from ETS (1-562-464-0082) has a photo of their
3" mandrel Bent system made from 14-Gauge Aluminized steel. This is a
complete single-exhaust system including CAT that bolts on to the stock
hangers. Note that this is not legal for sale or use on pollution
controlled motor vehicles (but since it has the CAT it should pass most
emissions tests unless they're brutal in your area). Call them for more
details -- tell them Neil and Jim sent you so they better treat you right!

You might also try Nick at Modern Performance to see if he has one yet.
(1-908-222-3679). Nick did the Porting & Polishing on my head, intake &
exhaust manifold and does a lot of other goodies -- but I forget if he had
the exhaust yet for the SVO.

Jim Dvorak
'86 Shadow Blue SVO -- 1 of 69 -- Slightly Modified
http://www.mustangsvo.org ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org