RE: Magazines

> developing and marketing a complete supercharger/turbo kit for the NA 2.3
> Mustangs. I know I found the prospects of this extremely appealing. I'd
love
> to see them go through with this. Maybe they will if they get enough
positive
> feedback on the idea. Though I doubt any of you would be interested since
> your engines sport forced induction from the factory. :D

Even if we don't want the kit, they may come up with fuel system
electronics and software that we'd want.  Nobody is falling over
themselves at this point to take care of us...Mike Wesley sort of
tried with his mass air system.
<<<<<<

Converting a N/A 2.3 is a waste of time.  The stock N/A pistons are shit.
 Forget it.

And on the electronics issue, I hope, but I ain't holding my breath.  Much
more qualified people have given us nothing, also.

I say, go get dirty, and add something to our collective knowledge!  If we
all prove or disprove one theory, we could have these things whipped into
shape in no time!

Don't mean to sound negative, on the contrary, lots of cool stuff went on
this week.  News to follow...

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton