Re: PMS engine controller

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Dave Compton wrote:

> Doug Wallace can do us a pretty nifty EEC "controller", NOW!
> A group buy is being put together, right now, (not me).
>
> Last I talked to him, it would be about $750, but who knows how much the
> group buy(er) would do it for.
>
> It'll do timing, fuel inj pulse width and boost control, at your command!
>
> Email to me, and I'll forward it.

The thing I dont like about that thing is the small screen.  I really like
the Calibrators user interface, nice and easy.  I sure wish he would
realease the damn thing though>:|

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)