BROKE DOWN, need diagnostic.

Hi guys
  I raced a northstar caddy at top speed (140).
Afterwards while sitting in traffic the car started to sputter bad for
awhile (1min.) then dies.

Luckily I had Carl Pierce`s phone # with me
cause he wanted to look at the 85.5 svo.

Carl came to the rescue with a coder!!
THANKS CARL!! (a list member).
Anyways the code reads 11 (no problems).

Let the car sit for an hour, started right up
& ran perfect till it warmed up, then sputtered
and died. We think it`s a fuel filter.  Any ideas????Remember, NO bad
codes.
                                     Thanks! Tim