Re: BROKE DOWN, need diagnostic.

On Sun, 5 Oct 1997, Tim Smith wrote:
> Let the car sit for an hour, started right up
> & ran perfect till it warmed up, then sputtered
> and died. We think it`s a fuel filter.  Any ideas????Remember, NO bad
> codes.

well, the local market has EFI diagnostics running for ~39.00.  Would you
like to pay cash, or check(sorry, I will have to get your check b4 i give
you any advice:P)
I'd like to help you out, but as a full time student with no job and
all....

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)