Re: Magazines

> > Converting a N/A 2.3 is a waste of time.  The stock N/A pistons are
shit.

> You may be right, but I think we would be wrong to totally overlook
> the NA car owners as potential members.  There's a jillion of them
> out there, and I bet it's easier for them to convert to our motor
> than to a 5.0.  All they need is the knowledge that they're not
> automatically going to be slower than a 5.0.  Thank goodness for all
> those wrecked Tbirds out there...

If you put a 2.3 Turbo engine in it, that is not a "conversion".
That is a swap.
N/A 2.3s suck.

I'm not overlooking anybody.
I'm saying, don't put a turbo on a N/A 2.3.
Swap in a 2.3 Turbo motor, if you want.  Nice deal.
But don't use anything but accessories off of the N/A 2.3.

BTDT, years ago.

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton