Re: Magazines

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Carl Morris wrote:

> Scott Shidel... wrote:

> > > So what's it called when you keep the original block, but put
> > > an Esslinger stroker kit in it? ;-)
> > >
> > Stupid:)
> > hahaha..U asked:)
>
> You guys are taking this the wrong way ;-).  I meant in conjunction
> with a turbo kit (that probably looks a lot like our stock system).
> That would solve the NA piston problem Dave was complaining about ;-).

man Carl, yer too serious:)
But anyhow, if its a prob with the pistons, you could toss a set of OE
turbo pistons in for less than a stroker kit.  Pistons are what, like 30
bux ea. from Ford?

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)