Re: TFI fix

Chris Costanzo wrote:

>         Ok guys.  I thought someone would have mentioned this by now after
> all these TFI failures, but I'll say it now.  Mounting the TFI on the
> disrtibutor was an "Engineering Miscalculation".

Ahhh, I just figured there was no point in stating the obvious...;-).

I wouldn't even be bothered by their poor judgement if they'd have
told me in '88 what was causing my problems.  I'm just offended by
the shop's attitude of "Well, there's no codes, and we can't get it
to do it <you must be imagining things>, come back when you have a
real problem!".