Re: Scott's problem

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, John Garasimowicz wrote:

> Scott,
>     Maybe if you sold some of those toys and drove something sensible
> till you finish school

WTF is an Escort? yeah, thats a hi rollin car..CEO's of all the major
company's drive em.   And like I said, the Pinto has a total, a GRAND
freakin total of 1000 dollars tops in it over that past 2 years...And
yeah, I paid a whoppin 600 dollars for a Merkur that had little 5 dollar
problems and faded paint.  But I am gettin the money back on the Merk when
i sell the escort.

, you might not have to bite people for advice.

maybe if you would get your head out of your ass, you would see that I
dont do that.  How often do you see me trying to help people on this list?
How many times have you EVER posted to help anyone?  I would be willing to
bet my score is higher than yours.
The whole reason I wrote what I did was becuase of the discussion a few
weeks ago about how tim sells stuff to the list, for every penny of its
worth, although you would think he would "hook us up" cuz we I thought
help and help alike.  my whole point is if he doesn't cut us any breaks,
why should we?  And what really pissed me off about him is how someone
posted to the list about a parts car in Wa and he bought it out from under
everyone so he could sell the parts for even more!  I'm suprised he didnt
get the shell that was advertised the other day.  I'm sure there is
*something* off it he could sell.
Nice heartwarming story about your Falcon..cool car but I truly dont have
to mork on my cars very much....

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)