RE: A Turbo 2.3 "Club"

Dave,
So where are we at with the "Club".  Have we decided on a name. What
ever the name turns out to be,  I think it needs to sound professional,
if you want people to take us seriously.  "FFF" , "UF3O", or "UFFFO"
might not get taken to seriously by the Folks at "MM&FF" or any other
magazine.  Not to be critical just something I think we need to
consider.
Instead of "FFF" how about "Triple F Owners Association". TFOA
or "Ford 2.3L Turbo Owners Association". FTOA

Anyhow , I am all for getting this off the ground as soon as possible.
Comments?

Dennis.
84 SVO, Silver