A Turbo 2.3 "Club" vote

If you guys/girls want we can vote on the following...

What needs to be done first....

	1.  Email me (off the list with your ideas).
	2.  I will present them all to the list and the people and send me a vote
(off the list)
	     and I will tally them up and present them to the list.

Why don't we set a "due" date for the name ideas by this Sunday October,
12.  I will then compile and present the list ASAP to the list in the early
part of next week... in which time votes can be sent to me.  The "due"
dates for this vote (final one I might add) will be Sunday October 19,
1997.

Andrew