Door Hinge repair kits

I got the info on the repair kits. The kit costs $15 per door plus
shipping(shipping can't be much, I can send them through the post office in
an envelope). The kit includes 2 Pins(Ford pins) and 4 bronze bushings, the
pins have a hole in the end for a cotter pin to slip through to retain
it(cotter pin not included but easily obtained at any hardware store) the
cotter pin feature enables future bushing replacement without removing the
fender or door. If anyone wants a kit or two, email me and we can go from
there.
Thanks, Paul
Bright red 86