Re: How to adjust Throttle Body

I'd like to know the reason for this as well.

For most calibrations, 0.9V is above the threshold where the base tables
 transition from idle -to- part throttle. I would expect this to improve
driveability a bit, as richer mixtures almost always improve driveability, but
there is extra fuel in the part throttle tables, and this will put extra load
on the catalytic converter and could result in elevated HC's and a flunked
emissions test.

Gary Morrell
gmorrell@ford.com